14 Jul MiFID II Certification Course
Comunytek reaffirms its commitment to the service provided to its clients regarding MiFID II Financial Regulation, certifying the knowledge that its consultants already possessed through the course “MiFID Certification (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive)” given at Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles.
For 17 weeks between April and July, our partners Conchi, Selva and Bea have covered all aspects of this regulation, consolidating the previous knowledge in MiFID II with the sole objective of being able to provide the best service to our customers.
Contents of the MiFID II certification course
The complete certification course deals in detail with the points covered by the MiFID II regulation:
- Introduction to MiFID
- The objectives of MiFID I and MiFID II / MiFIR
- Difference between advice (independent or not) marketing and only execution
- Classification of customers and financial products
- Product governance and target market
- Suitability and convenience test
- Pre-contractual, contractual and post-contractual information
- Conflicts of Interest and Incentives
- Minimum records
- Experience and formation of the network
- Remuneration and corporate governance
- New market structure
- Transparency regime
- Execution centers: Internalizer
- Best execution
- Algo trading, HFT and DMA. Indirect Clearing
- Transaction reporting
Comunytek is grateful for the effort that the completion of this course has required our partners Conchi, Selva and Bea, being sure that it has helped to reinforce the service that we are already providing to our clients around MiFID II and other regulations.